Events →Archives →2015 →39th Annual Rendezvous
39th Annual UPMLA Rendezvous
July 16-19, 2015
Ottawa Sportsmen's Club -- M-38, Baraga, Michigan
- The UPMLA Rendezvous is scheduled for the customary third
weekend in July, 2015.
- Registration: See rendezvous information
sheets below, or contact UPMLA Secretary Sandy Hebert for
- Events: long bow, hawk and knife throw,
pan and hammer throw, trade rifle primitive woods walk,
smoothbore or pistol woods walk, rifle woods walk,
long-distance rifle match, smoothbore musket match, rifle
match, pistol match, youth rifle match.
- Schedule of events: see program below.
- Fees: UPMLA membership and
registration: $10 single or $15 family.
Shooting fee: $10
Camping fee: $10
Long-range shooting fee: $2.50
- Pre-1840 Dress encouraged
Wood and water available
Potluck dinner Saturday evening - bring out your best.
Rendezvous Information & Program
For further information please contact:
- UPMLA President: Mary St. Andre
- UPMLA Vice-President: John Pera
- UPMLA Secretary-Treasurer: Sandy Hebert